[Telegram] Live Telegram subscribers, invitations (inviting) to your chats (groups)

SMMWP

Администратор
Команда форума
icoforum token

Live Telegram subscribers for groups (chats)
Any countries and any topic, there are databases of users on crypto-topics (a lot of foreign countries, Asia and RU), it is possible to parse the target audience by your links from any groups.

prices:

500 people: 1750 rubles (3.5 rubles for 1).
1000 people: 3000 rubles ( 3 rubles for 1).
3000 people: 7500 rubles (2.5 rubles for 1).
5000 people: 11 000 rubles (2.2 rubles for 1).
10,000 people: 20,000 rubles (2p for 1).

We make invitations to a really live audience in telegram chats, either according to the list of logins / phones, and we will parse the target audience - from other chats of your choice, there are ready-made lists of groups by crypt ;)
The risk of banning your group is minimized, we do it with a safe limit on invitations.

Fast order completion, I provide a detailed report after order completion.

Warranties and reviews:
My profile on the Kwork exchange -
Для просмотра URL-ссылок и контента, нужны, Вход или Регистрация пожалуйста, выполните их!

Reviews in the trade branch on Zismo -
Для просмотра URL-ссылок и контента, нужны, Вход или Регистрация пожалуйста, выполните их!

A.

If you still have questions, we will be happy to answer them, our main contacts for communication:
  1. Forum PM :
  2. Email: SMMWP@pm.me

I accept for payment: BitCoin, Ethereum, Waves, Card transfers (RU and UA banks), QIWI, Yandex.

Welcome)

Сверху